Display Port Automatic Connection

TeetharKehar Posty 2 Data rejestracji niedziela 1 styczeń 2023 Status Użytkownik Ostatnio zalogowany poniedziałek 23 styczeń 2023 - 12 sty 2023 o 07:43
TeetharKehar Posty 2 Data rejestracji niedziela 1 styczeń 2023 Status Użytkownik Ostatnio zalogowany poniedziałek 23 styczeń 2023 - 23 sty 2023 o 08:51

I have connected my M1 MacBook Air to an external monitor with DisplayPort. This monitor is alimented by a smart outlet but, when I turn it on, I always have to disconnect and reconnect the cable to make the Mac recognize it (even if I leave the monitor only in sleep mode without turning it off). Can I solve this problem or is a Mac limitation?

1 odpowiedź

TeetharKehar Posty 2 Data rejestracji niedziela 1 styczeń 2023 Status Użytkownik Ostatnio zalogowany poniedziałek 23 styczeń 2023
23 sty 2023 o 08:51

After updating my Mac Mini today to 12.3, my monitor now no longer displays an image via USB-C, just keeps saying on no signal on the monitor.

I have tried HDMI and same issue. The odd occasion it will display a picture but once I shutdown or restart the mac mini it does not display a picture. The mac is booting up. I have had to resort to connecting it to my old TV with HDMI connection.

This is so frustrating

I have tried resetting the SMC which had not appeared to work, also tried downgrading the displayport version from 1.4 to 1.2 (on the odd occasion I did get a picture) but that has not worked either. 

Has anyone else having this issue?

The monitor I use is a BenQ omegle.2yu.co SW270C.

This is really doing my head in and  was wondering if anyone else has got a fix to this.